LGBT Asylum - Case counseling for LGBTQ+ asylum seekers and refugees - ЛГБТ-притулок – консультування для ЛГБТК + шукачів притулку та біженцівSidst opdateret: 26-04-2022 03:04
Tilbuddet er for dig, som…
- Is an LGBTQ+ asylum seeker or refugee seeking a LGBTQ+ network
- Seeking guidance and advice in regards to your asylum case
- Er en LGBTQ+ asylansøger eller flygtning, der søger et LGBTQ+ netværk
- Søger vejledning og råd i forhold til din asylsag
Vil du være frivillig her?
You can join LGBT Asylum as an asylum activist, refugee, contact person, interpreter/translator or event planner. Our refugees group is our group for LGBT+ refugees who have been granted asylum and residence in Denmark.
- If you wish to join as an activist and contact person, the requirement is that you yourself are LGBTQ+.
Expectations of you in LGBT Asylum
As a member of LGBT Asylum, it is expected that you respect the group and the other members; LGBT Asylum is a safe space for everyone, so we do not tolerate sexism, homophobia, transphobia, racism or any other kind of discrimination or hate.
Also, we do not talk to outsiders about what we do in the group, or who is present at the meetings. Likewise, we do not take pictures of each other without consent. We furthermore expect that you take responsibility for the group.
We are all volunteers, and everyone is expected to help out with the practical stuff, like cooking and representing the group. We expect you to take responsibility for your own asylum case and your own situation.
Our counseling is founded on the idea of empowerment and that you are the best expert on your own life. That means that we try to help you help yourself. We offer counselling so that you yourself can make qualified decisions.